Jurgen is the author of Push, Awaken, Leadersight, God in Hollywood, and Walk on Water. He and his wife, Leanne, serve together in San Diego, where they live with their daughter and three sons.
Keith challenges and inspires others with his real-life stories, energetic humor and enduring principles that he backs up with his authentic, inside-out approach to leadership. His expertise is broad in content – including topics of transformational leadership, attitude, personal growth, teamwork, relationships and success.
No matter the method, Keith’s ultimate vision is to be a leader who inspires people to reach their God-given potential.
Over the past 30 years, Keith has spoken in the world’s largest business seminars, Fortune 1000 companies, associations, non-profits and educational institutions. He has shared the stage, and spoken alongside former world leaders like Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr., Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev and former New York Mayor, Rudy Giuliani.
Keith is the founder and lead pastor of Elevate Life Church, a non-denominational church in Frisco, Texas. He also founded Leadershipology, an online quote service, and Leadership Shapers, an organization dedicated to transforming leaders from the inside-out. Additionally, he is author of Amazon best seller, “Your Divine Fingerprint.”
Joshua is the son of Keith Craft, Lead Pastor at Elevate Life. He considers it one of his greatest honors to carry on his father’s legacy personally and professionally. After graduating from Oral
Roberts University, Josh made the decision to serve his Dad in ministry. Joshua and his dad Keith consider themselves “two sides of the same coin”, so working together has given Joshua a unique perspective on life, leadership and serving others. Joshua uses a blend of humor, honesty and practicality to help people learn the way to live. His belief is that when we focus on changing ourselves, the world will change.
ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
Ps. Leanne Matthesius
Dr. Matt Hubbard
Ps. Jeff Forbes
Thank you so much for your patience with us as we navigate how to move forward in these times. We would like to let you know that we have moved Emerge Conference 2020 to April 29 – May 1, 2021. This will allow us to put on this powerful event for you all as planned at our very own Emerge Ranch!!
The good news is that if you’re registered for Emerge 2020 your registration has already been moved to the 2021 event, so you don’t have to worry about anything! If you sadly cannot make the new dates in 2021, please email our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see all of you at Emerge Conference 2021!!
The Emerge Team
April 29 – May 1, 2021
Emerge Ranch in Campo, CA
$199 – $297 / person
Tent & RV camping are allowed onsite.
You are fully responsible for paying for and bringing your own tent and RV.
11:00AM – Check in / RV & Camp Set Up
4:30PM – Dinner
7:00PM – Session 1
8:45PM – Night Activities
7:00AM – Breakfast
8:30AM – Session begins
12:00PM – Lunch
1:30PM – Field Games
5:00PM – Dinner
7:00PM – Session 4
8:45PM – Night Activities
6:00AM – Prayer
7:00AM – Breakfast & Rite of Passage
8:15AM – Baptisms
9:20AM – Session begins
12PM – Lunch
1:30PM – Session begins
1:55PM – Announce Winners
3PM – Conference ends
WHAT TO BRING
- Tent- to sleep in
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes -incl- clothes ok with ruining
- Dress for the weather (rain or shine)
- Bible / Notebook
ALLOWED IN VENUE
- YES Backpacks
- YES Blankets
- YES Waterbottles
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Phone
- YES Service Animals
- Yes Sun Screen
- YES Waterbottle- reuseable
- YES Food and Drinks
- YES Portable Charger
NOT ALLOWED IN VENUE
- NO Animals (service animals allowed)
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia – incl. Cannabis, Cannabis Products
- NO Flammables – Incl. Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Personal Motor/NonMotor Vehicles,- ATVS, CANAMS, RHINOS, DIRTBIKES, Bikes, Skateboards, Hooverboards, Segways, Skates, Scooters, Electric Scooters, etc. (nothing with wheels exception: motorized wheel chairs)
- NO Weapons of Any Kind- Guns, Ammo, Tasers, Bow and Arrows, Pepper Spray/Mace etc.
- NO Unauthorized camera crew, professional grade cameras, and/or detachable lenses. (phone cameras are ok)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- irresponsible or unsafe use of alcohol.
- accessing restricted areas without proper credentials.
- taunting, abusive, or offensive language.
- obscene or offensive gestures, including use of obsece or offensive gestured through imagery, or symbolism including banners, signs,and other means of visual propaganda.
- possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
- damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
Any individual who violates this Code of Conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from the Venue and have their wristband and camping privileges revoked, without refund.