April 25-27, 2024
2445 LA POSTA RD CAMPO, CA 91906
$169-$239 / person
Tent & RV camping are allowed onsite.
You are fully responsible for paying for and bringing your own tent and RV.
The cost of your registration
DOES NOT include food this year
This allows us to lower the registration price overall
WHAT TO BRING
- All meals, snacks, and beverages
- Tent – to sleep in
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes -incl- clothes ok with ruining
- Dress for the weather (rain or shine)
- Bible / Notebook
ALLOWED IN VENUE
- YES Backpacks
- YES Camping Chairs
- YES Blankets
- YES Waterbottles
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Phone
- YES Service Animals
- Yes Sun Screen
- YES Waterbottle – reuseable
- YES Food and Drinks
- YES Portable Charger
- YES Coolers
**Check in will begin Thursday, April 25th at Emerge Ranch. ONCE CHECKED IN, LEAVE WRISTBAND ON FOR THE DURATION OF CONFERENCE
NOT ALLOWED IN VENUE
- NO Animals (Service Animals are allowed with documentation)
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia – incl. Cannabis, Cannabis Products
- NO Flammables – Incl. Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Personal Motor/NonMotor Vehicles – ATVS, CANAMS, RHINOS, DIRTBIKES, Bikes, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Skates, Scooters, Electric Scooters, etc. (nothing with wheels exception: motorized wheelchairs / If you are HANDICAP Personal ATV is acceptable- please have your current issued placard on your vehicle and letter in possession given you permission- we will have an approved sticker for your vehicle allowing you to ride in the event area)
- NO Weapons of Any Kind – Guns, Ammo, Tasers, Bow and Arrows, Pepper Spray/Mace etc.
- NO Unauthorized camera crew, professional grade cameras, and/or detachable lenses. (phone cameras are ok)
CODE OF CONDUCT
These actions can get you removed from Emerge Conference:
- irresponsible or unsafe use of alcohol.
- accessing restricted areas without proper credentials.
- taunting, abusive, or offensive language.
- obscene or offensive gestures, including use of obsece or offensive gestured through imagery, or symbolism including banners, signs,and other means of visual propaganda.
- possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
- damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
Any individual who violates this Code of Conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from the Venue and have their wristband and camping privileges revoked, without refund.
Awaken Church understands peoples’ circumstances can change and provides the following alternatives to assist you: This Event is Non-Refundable. Transfers (subject to availability) can be arranged, by writing/ emailing to the Awaken Church Office before March 1st, 2024. You are able to transfer your registration (only once) to another person to the following conference year at no extra cost.
From time to time, there may be a need for special consideration of your circumstances in regards to this policy. Registrations may not, without prior written consent of Awaken Church, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorized resale sites). If a registration is sold or used in breach of this condition, the registration may be canceled and the current holder of this registration may be refused entry to the event. Please note that all conference registration sales are final and at no time are refunds permitted. Transfers will only be approved if requested before the start of the originally registered event.
Please note that refunds are not available for transferred registrations. All requests are to be emailed to email@example.com. If the cost of the next year’s event is higher the registered attendee would be responsible for paying the difference.